PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE and RELATED NEWS in and around the country . . .
.
.

Robinsons Land remains bullish in Ortigas Center

(The Philippine Star) | Updated November 11, 2014 - 12:00am

MANILA, Philippines - Robinsons Land Corp. (RLC) remains bullish in meeting the strong demand for office spaces in Ortigas coming from the fast expanding business process outsourcing sector.

RLC Office Buildings Division general manager Faraday D. Go said they have sold up to 80 percent of inventories in their two latest office buildings – Cyberscape Alpha and Cyberscape Beta – which leaves about 20 percent that are expected to be snapped up soon by BPO firms.

Go said RLC office buildings are the preferred address of BPO companies due to their highly efficient designs, strategic location and world-class engineering and building amenities that have attracted major locators including Emerson Process Management, Transcom, Curo Teknika, SAP Philippines, Acquire Asia Pacific, Microsourcing, Grundfos, TPG and many other top companies.

Located between Sapphire and Garnet roads and Topaz and Ruby roads, Cyberscape Alpha and Beta, respectively, offer large floor plates and contiguous spaces with widely spaced columns for flexibility in organizing work areas - making it ideal for BPO or call center-type offices.

Another major advantage to locating in Ortigas Center is the fact that average asking rents are closer to the P650/sqm/month range versus the higher rents at Makati and Bonifacio Global City of P850 to P1,200/sqm/month.

Both buildings also have 100 percent back-up power generators, with N+1 redundancy, to ensure that operations are not interrupted during power outages. This is important in the light of a possible power supply crisis next year.

The buildings are near EDSA, Ortigas Ave. and are less than five minutes away from the Ortigas MRT station and bus terminals. They are also along the route of FX shuttles and other public transport vehicles, making them easily accessible for employees. Cyberscape Alpha has a GrabTaxi kiosk that provides safe and convenient taxi rides for the building’s occupants and guests.

Both towers have a strong demand from BPO locators because of their accessibility and proximity to the densely populated areas in the North and East of Metro Manila including Quezon City, Marikina, Pasig, Cainta, Taytay, Antipolo, etc.
_______________________________________________________________

real estate central philippines
Copyright ©2008-2017