PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE and RELATED NEWS in and around the country . . .
.
.

Robinsons Land launches mid-rise project in Pasig

Published : Monday, July 25, 2011 00:00
Written by : KRISTA ANGELA M. MONTEALEGRE

ROBINSONS Land Corp. has launched a mid-rise residential project under its affordable brand in Pasig City.
In a statement, the Gokongwei-led real estate company said Acacia Escalades, the latest product offering of Robinsons Communities, would be a two-building development in a 6,600 square meter property at the corner of Calle Industria and Amang Rodriguez.

Acacia Escalades will consist of a 15-storey building and a second tower with 17 levels, both featuring a Filipiniana architectural theme.

“The view of the hills of Rizal should attract second-generation Pasig residents who want to stay in the area where they grew up from,” said Rouen Raz, RLC vice-president for sales and marketing.

“Likewise, employees working in Libis or Ortigas as well as students studying in the Katipunan area are also part of the potential market for Acacia Escalades,” Raz added.

Target turnover of the first tower would be on August 2014.

The first building of Acacia Escalades would offer studio, one- and two-bedroom flats with a total of 380 units.

Studio units will range from 26 to 32 square meters for P1.8 million each. One-bedroom units will have 32 to 38 square meters starting at P2.2 million per unit, while two-bedroom units will have a floor area of 48 to 57 square meters for about P3.3 million.

“Our standard payment scheme is 25 percent down payment and the remaining 75 percent on installment,” said Christopher Narciso, vice president of Robinsons Communities, adding that the downpayment can be spread up to 36 months, while retention will be paid on the 37th month.
___________________________________________________________

real estate central philippines
Copyright ©2008-2017